Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ken Schenck, September 2006

I was sent these by email and asked to post them.

Dr. Schenck, I have been keeping close tabs on your more memorable quotes in Romans and Galatians class. Others have been pressing me to send them to you so that they will be posted. Here they are:

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
I like roses,
and violets are...well I don't like 'em."

"The ABA is like putting brown swagger around the pill you want your dog to take."

"This verse is confusing to me....but so is laundry."

"The Jews own the movie theaters..." (under the heading of conspiracies Schenck doesn't buy)

2 Comments:

At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ken,

I miss you. Stumbled onto this one (didn't know you had it) and laughed to my insomniac self.

you are a gem

dave

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Ken Schenck said...

May you drink deeply of sleep (except when you have to get up). ;-) Sorry I didn't make it to help you load the truck. I was with child, or rather, two children. Send your new email address if it wasn't in your earlier email... Hoping you'll be back here lickety split...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com